Product Business Developer
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
SmartWithFood is the smartest companion for your data & digital applications in personalized nutrition & health initiatives. We strive to simplify the consumers’ ability to make conscious food choices by offering plug-and play-tools to inform, inspire & recommend the right food for every individual.
SmartWithFood is looking for a Product/Business developer for a coaching platform around Health. He/she will be responsible for the product roadmap & business development to take the existing coaching programs to the next level. Today, the initial coaching platform has been successfully completed and we are looking to expand to the next phase.
What are your responsibilities?
- Collaborate with SWF executives on business strategy to determine high-level objectives.
- Understand competitive landscape in the corporate wellbeing space in Belgium and beyond.
- Develop corresponding business case.
- Leverage existing network and building new network with CEOs/CHROs/other HR executives in Belgian companies.
- Manage onboarding of and maintain successful relationships with new clients.
- Refine pricing model for offering based on customer feedback.
- Work with operational team to operationalize programs.
- You have a master’s degree
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales (preferably within services)
- Experience in product development & product building
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access and industry-specific analysis software
- Large existing network within the corporate wellbeing space
- Innovation and problem-solving skills
- A fulltime job – (as an independent worker)
- Competitive salary
- You will work with a highly motivated and strong team.
- Our offices are easy to reach from the central connecting roads.
Klinkt dit als jou?
Bezorg ons jouw beste werk (CV) en motivatie
Onderwerp van je mail is ‘digital creative’